Students attending Florida public colleges or universities.
- Go to floridashines.org. You will need the course information and your student log-in password.
- Apply for transient student admissions under the heading, Succeed in School, followed by the heading, Take a Course at Another School.
- Complete the application for courses you wish to take at PSC.
- Check your email on the Florida Virtual Campus website for the status of your request.
- Once approved, log into your MyPSC portal, locate the Workday application, and register for classes. Click here for instructions.
- Pay tuition and fees by the published deadline date and purchase books.
- Upon completion of coursework, PSC will send official transcripts to your home institution.