1. Apply for admission to Pensacola State College.
- Complete an Application for Admission. You will be required to provide your Social Security Number and a valid personal (non-school) email address.
3. Meet with your Academic Advisor and register for classes.
- Students seeking enrollment in English, math, or classes with pre-requisites will need to submit proof of prior college coursework (grades of “C” or better), current test scores (ACT, SAT, or PERT), take appropriate placement tests, or show proof of exemption.
- Meet with an academic advisor for assistance with course selection. For more information on advising, visit pensacolastate.edu/current-students/student-services/advising.
4. Pay tuition and fees and purchase textbooks.
- Pay your tuition and fees in Workday, the Cashier’s Office, or by mail.
- Rent or purchase textbooks at pensacolastate.edu/bookstore or visit the Pensacola or Warrington campus locations.
5. Get your free student ID card and parking decal.
- Bring a copy of your class schedule, vehicle registration, and valid photo ID to the Public Safety Department on any campus to get your free parking decal.
- Upload a passport-style photo of yourself in Workday for approval. Once approved, this photo will be used to print your Student ID card. You may also bring a copy of your class schedule and a valid photo ID to the Admissions Center on the Pensacola campus to get your ID card. You may pick up your card on campus or request that it be mailed to your home address.
Recreation and Leisure Classes
Visit our Continuing Education website for information on non-credit continuing education, life-long learning, recreation and leisure and court-mandated classes.
Corporate and Professional Development Classes
The Center for Corporate and Professional Development Training provides workforce education in a format that is easy to access and learning-centered. Visit our Corporate and Professional Development website to learn how we can provide custom training to fit your needs.