1. Contact the Adult Education Department
- Visit the Adult Education Department website for information on how to enroll in Adult Basic Education, GED preparatory classes, or English as a Second Language classes.
- Attend an orientation session scheduled through the ABE Office.
- Meet with your instructor who will give you an admissions application.
2. Submit the application
- Submit the application to the Admissions Office for processing.
3. Activate your Workday and Pirate Mail accounts.
- Log in to your Workday account to access your student records, register and pay for classes, check your financial aid status, and more.
- Activate your Pirate Mail. All official communication to students is sent through Pirate Mail. Students will be responsible for checking their email weekly.
4. Pay tuition and fees and purchase textbooks.
- Pay your $30 tuition fee in the Cashier’s Office or through your Workday account.
5. Get your free student ID card and parking decal.
- Bring a copy of your class schedule, vehicle registration, and valid photo ID to the Public Safety Department on any campus to get your free parking decal.
- Upload a passport-style photo of yourself in Workday for approval. Once approved, this photo will be used to print your Student ID card. You may also bring a copy of your class schedule and a valid photo ID to the Admissions Center on the Pensacola campus to get your ID card. You may pick up your card on campus or request that it be mailed to your home address.